Sentinel
post Jul 21 2009, 03:28 AM
Post #1

G.I. Joe Mobile Strike Force
Group Icon

Group: Super Administrator
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character: Flash

Hot on the heels of the hit Transformers movie sequel comes G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, the live-action film adaptation of Hasbro's long-running G.I. Joe vs. Cobra toy line. Produced by Paramount Pictures and Spyglass Entertainment, G.I. Joe comes to life on the big screen August 7, 2009. Although the film's debut is less than three weeks away, G.I. Joe fans and kids of all ages can get a head start on the action with a slew of action figures and vehicles that are hitting stores now.

In advance of the movie's release, Hasbro and Hunter Public Relations (HPR) were kind enough to provide Joesightings with an assortment of G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra products, including the 12-inch Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow ninja figures, various 3-3/4-inch figures and vehicles, the Night Raven, and the Destro and Baroness San Diego Comic-Con exclusives. All this week we'll be posting our impressions of the toys from this summer's blockbuster adventure (click on the link to check 'em out). Keep checking back as new impressions and photos are added.

Thanks to Hasbro and Mike Surabian and Joe Moscone of HPR for providing this exclusive look at the G.I. Joe movie line. Yo Joe!

--------------------
He never gives up, he's always there...fighting for freedom in his underwear!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 10:08 AM